how to upload blogger template – This article is a detailed instructions on how to download, and upload blogger template on Google Blogspot in 2016.
Today we are going to look at how you can upload blogger template in Google blogger platform. How to upload a custom template apart from the default templates like Awesome, Simple in Blogger.com
Note: This is the applicable to the new blogger plateform. I’ve seen lots of tutorial online on this subject matter but most of them are outdated.
Follow the steps below if you want to install a custom template on your blog
Download the Blogger Template
There are a lot of websites out there that offer free blogger templates download. Whether you are looking for a mobile responsive, seo ready, adsense ready template or 3 column template. You can download any template you want for free.
Below are my favorites:
How to Upload Blogger Template in Blogger.com
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Click on your blog title
- Goto template tab
- Then click on ‘Edit html’
- Open your downloaded theme if it’s in a zip file, make sure you unzip it and then right click on the .xml file and chooe open with notepad
- Now copy all the content of your .xml Ctrl +A and go back to edit html and select all Ctrl + A and then paste Ctrl + V. In case you are not conversant with keyboard shortcuts p, what I mean is copy the content of your .xml and replace with what you have in a Edit HTML.
- That’s all. Now Save your changes and preview your blog
If everyone is okay your blog will wear a new look.
Thats how to upload a blogger template. If you have any question don’t hesitate to use the comment form in this blog.