Do you want to reset your infinix hot 2 and remove the pattern lock in your infinix hot 2 or you just want to sell your phone or improve the performance of your phone? All you need about resetting your hot 2 is fully encapsulated in this post.
Performing a hard reset on any smartphone is very common activity because if you are going to sell your phone or you want to improve the performance of the device you can perform an hard reset and you can delete all the settings and content like the pattern lock and security settings, data etc.
That’s exactly what we are going to cover in this article. In this article am going to tell you how to perform a hard reset or factory reset and remove the pattern lock in infinix hot 2 x510 and also how to flash your phone.
So how do you remove pattern lock in Infinix Hot 2?
Two Ways You Can Remove Infinix Hot 2 Pattern Lock
- Manually Reset Pattern Lock From Recovery Mode
- Flashing the Stock ROM
Before you continue please take note:
– All your phone data (contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, applications, games files) will be lost. So please make a backup first if you can
– If you forgot your screen lock combination follow the procedures below
Steps to Manually Remove Pattern Lock in Infinix Hot 2 Using Hard Reset
- Switch off your phone first, remove the battery and wait for like 10 seconds and then insert it back
- Press volume up and power on together and wait for like 3 seconds
- When you will see the infinix logo, immediately you see the infinix logo just release the power on button and keep holding volume up
- Your hot 2 will boot into recovery mode which you will see 3 options (recovery mode,
- Now use the volume down button and come down to Recover Mode, then press the power button once
- Another menu will popup
Scroll down again and choose wipe cache reset
- Press power button then select Yes wipe data
Your phone should now reset back to normal after wipe is complete. Reboot your phone. That’s how to manually reset your infinix hot 2 and remove pattern lock.
How To Flash Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Remove Pattern Lock
This other procedure requires a computer and also you need the following SP Flash Tool, Infinix Hot 2 Stock ROM and Android Device Driver.
- Download the Stock ROM for infinix hot 2 below
- Download SP Flash Tool from here and also android VCOM Drivers from here.
- Extract the Infinix Hot 2 stock rom zip file
- Run SP Flash as Administrator and load scatter file from the stock rom file you download.
- Choose Format All + Download and the Finally Click on Download.
- Thereafter you can connect your phone to your computer with USB.
Wait for the formatting process to complete then you’ll see the green button which says “download ok” you can now unplug your phone.
I would love to hear from you. Make sure you drop your comments below!