If you have been looking for ways to get adsense approved fast for your blog/website or youtube videos. You are in the right place! In this article I will tell you procedures to get adsense approved in less than 90 minutes using YouTube.
These days getting an approved adsense account can really be stressful because of strict google adsense terms and conditions. No one really knows what google wants and no one knows how to dance to their music but to every problem there is always a solution.
Create a New Gmail Account For Your Adsense Account
The first step to get adsense approved fast with youtube is to create an entirely new gmail account.
- To create a gmail account Goto www.gmail.com (make sure you choose United State as your location)
– Finish the confirmation and Login to youtube with your newly created Google account credentials
Upload a Video and Monetize your Youtube Video
– Click here youtube.com/account_monetization
– Setup Youtube account for monetization from the Monetization tab
– You should get an email that says “youtube account is ready for monetization”
– After receiving the message, go back to Youtube and upload a unique video to Youtube (it could be a video of yourself sharing doing some random things, but just think of something unique)
– Make sure you add the right descriptions and tags to your video
– Then wait for the upload to complete and click publish.
– Now click on Channel Settings > Monetization
– You should see the status of your account
– Click on How Will I be Paid and you will be taken to a page where you will setup your Adsense account
– After filling out the form, click submit wait for the next 90 minutes
– Now check your mail and what have you got? Adsense Account Approved! Congratulations!!!
Now that your adsense account has been finally approved, you can immediately start showing ads on google host partner sites like blogspot, youtube videos etc. To find out how to get live ads on other websites, please continue reading.
Linking Blogger account with Adsense
– The next thing you need to do is to integrate adsense on your blog/website
– If you are still using .blogspot.com domain then it will be a walk over
– Just login to your adsense account (www.adsense.com) and click on account settings > scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see invite – enter your adsense login email in the box and click on “invite” be sure to check your inbox for verification
– Now Open your Blogger Dashboard and goto “Earnings” switch adsense account
– Now Login to your Adsense account to link it with blogger.
– If you changed your blogspot address to .com already or something else then this will not work so follow the instructions below to submit your site to adsense before you can start displaying ads on your blog/site.
How to Submit your Blog/Site to Adsense
– Login to your Adsense account
– Click on “Account Settings” page
– Scroll down you’ll see “Access and authorization” section and Only host sites are allowed to show ads for your account, click edit.
– On the “show ads on other websites” page that opens, type in the full url of the site/blog where you want to show ads
– Finally click Submit.
You’ll get notified once your adsense is approved, so you can start placing google ad code on the website.